Find me on Facebook

Saturday, April 24, 2010

First big numbers run in a while...

last week Clayton (Smashing Ground) and I took our mountain bikes out to Waukesha for a trip along the bike trail.  We ended up getting a lot more than we originally planned...  the north trail netted us 70 caches.  We ended up clearing the trail long before our time limit expired.  Next week we'll attempt the south trail and finish the States series at the very least.

This week I finally got a chance to travel up to Mellen to do a bit of caching.  Not so many finds, but lots of caches placed.  Two are about to be published in Copper Falls State Park (GC277VP and GC277W3) as well as another FFR cache in the Chequamegon National Forest (GC279JC) and one in front of the DNR Service Center in Mellen (GC277VB).  I have a few more on the agenda for placement, but it'll be a while before I get back up there.

Soccer season is also kicking in to full gear...  a few games this week, and 4 games a week through May.  now I just need the weather to cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment