Find me on Facebook

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I don't remember a caching day this bad...

took the back roads up to WI Dells to do some shopping and caching... stopped at 4 different caches on the way up with ZERO finds due to the snow. two of them are likely missing though... but it was still frustrating starting a day like that. took way too long shopping, so i didn't get as many attempts on the way home, but did manage to find two.
the one good caching thing today was my pathtags finally arrived. they'll start appearing in caches tomorrow in Stoughton when I head out with the commander, plus a few new caches up north.

the other good news is a new job starting in two weeks. it isn't in the teaching field, but it's full time, so I can't really complain. it'll still give me time to ref and cache, so it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment