Find me on Facebook

Sunday, March 28, 2010

a busy week...

it's official... I started a new job on Monday... I'm on the sales floor at American TV in the Home Theater department at West Madison. the past week was spent doing initial training, which was a breeze. tomorrow will be a bit more involved, but still not that difficult. it'll be nice to finally have something full time again, although I'm sure I'll miss school. I will still have 3-4 nights a week when I can officiate, and my days off will be during the week, so I'll still have lots of time for caching.


yesterday I went down to Janesville with Kailey, commanderUSN, and grammyb to the Robert O Cook Arboretum for a geocaching event. walked the trails after the pancake breakfast and got a handful of caches. then headed home the long way to grab a few more. this will probably be the last event for me for quite a while due to the aforementioned work schedule, but it will be easier to have entire days dedicated to caching.


today, Kailey and I went on our semi-annual antiquing trip to the south. we grabbed a few caches along the way too. first we started west and went to Dodgeville, Mineral Point, and Darlington before heading to Monroe and Brodhead. It was historical caches day. we visited a virtual in Barneveld where the tornado went through, then Gov. Dodge's childhood homestead, Fort Defiance, Fort Hamilton, and then a virtual at Horseshoe (Bloody) Lake somewhere outside of Argyle. all total, Kailey grabbed 8 caches (I had already visited the two virtuals).

No comments:

Post a Comment