Find me on Facebook

Monday, October 26, 2009

72 Counties


this weekend i finally finished a caching goal i set when i moved back to wisconsin last august. i found a cache in oconto, marinette, and florence counties on saturday with bme22 to complete the entire state. the amazing part about the entire quest is that i only had 3 trips that were solely for the purpose of finding caches in new counties. i rerouted a few of my trips back to my parent's place in Mellen, but nothing that would ever inconvenience me by more than a couple of hours. i have to go to the final challenge cache in neilsville in 2 weeks on the way to hudson, and then it will be official.


next on the list is to attempt to black out the entire D/T grid. i looked at it for the first time a few weeks ago and noticed i only have 13 empty squares, so off to a good start. i probably won't attempt the delorme challenge, even though i already have 60 pages done (out of 84), again, without even trying.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with that, Brian.

    I don't think I'll ever do the 72 counties. I think I got like 6 or 7 so far. I have not used INATN in a while, so I'll run a "My Finds" Pq and uploaded it to see how many counties I got so far.

    And I know I won't do the D/T grid. There's no way I can do T5's as I don't have any equipment to do those.

    Won't be long before you become a well round cacher.

    ReplyDelete